I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again. Golden Retrievers are the girls and boys next door of the dog world.
Even if I’m the only weirdo who imagines the dog world to be like a furry version of Mean Girls (not anymore…you’re welcome), you can’t deny the wholesome charm of of a Golden.
1. I’m not a big fan of camping. On the rare occasion that I somehow get dragged into it, this is how I spend the day.
2. Box full of puppies? Don’t mind if I do.
3. “Hey baby, you come here often?”
4. Everyone knows the struggle of accidentally turning on your front facing camera, even dogs.
5. I chose this photo because….PUPPY!
6. This Golden Retriever has a cooler life than I do.
7. “Oh, hey! Whatcha doin’ up there without me, huh?”
8. “In the club goin’ up, on a Tuesday…”
9. The caption on this photo says it all.
10. I would walk this gorgeous Golden anywhere.
11. Even Golden Retrievers know that spooning is the absolute best.
12. I hate the snow, but this photo calls to me. Ok..ok..yes, it’s because I’m imagining myself as a snow queen in Narnia.
13. How relaxing does this look?
14. Hands down the best way to deliver flowers.
15. I’d say this was probably the best catch of the day.